Intensive Home Based Treatment Therapist
- Job Category: Direct Service Licensed
- Job Type: Full-Time
Career Opportunities - Bellefaire JCB - Cleveland, Ohio
Bellefaire JCB is looking for a full time Intensive Home Based Treatment Therapist to provide intensive home-based therapy to children and their families. The Therapist will have a combined caseload servicing clients with mental health needs as well as clients with co-occurring mental health and substance abuse needs. The Therapist will provide a comprehensive mental health assessment, individual and family therapy as well as advocate, coordinate and provide linkage to services that meet the clients' needs. Additional services will include case management, substance abuse group therapy, crisis intervention and substance abuse counseling. Bellefaire JCB's Elyria satellite office is located just 20 minutes from downtown Cleveland.
Masters Degree in Social Work, or Counseling and a minimum of CDCA required. Valid Ohio LSW, LISW, LPC, LPCC license.
Must be competent in the provision of family systems therapy. Must have reliable transportation.
At Bellefaire, we value our employees and the work they accomplish on behalf of our mission and offer competitive benefits such as:
- $3000 sign on bonus
- A competitive salary (productivity bonuses)
- Generous vacation, holiday, sick, and personal day policies
- Medical, vision and dental insurance (Domestic Partner Benefits)
- Defined benefit pension plan
- 403(b) plan
- Life insurance
- Long term disability
Other perks of working with us include:
- A friendly and appreciated staff
- Working with a team committed to the well-being of others
- Career growth/numerous free CEU opportunities
- Staff recognition program
- A caring environment to work in!
For excellence...for wellness...for children...
Send résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org