Bellefaire JCB is an innovative organization that provides exceptional care, education, and advocacy to enhance the emotional, physical and intellectual well being of children, young adults, and families in the Jewish and general communities.
Bellefaire JCB is committed to:
- remaining on the forefront of the youth service and child caring fields,
- responding to emerging needs, and
- building knowledge which contributes to service to children, youth and their families, and
- advocating on behalf of children, youth, and their families.
Bellefaire JCB provides its services without regard to race, religion, sex or national origin, and encourages all clients to develop positive identification with their religious and ethnic backgrounds.
We’re looking for professionals like YOU! With you on Bellefaire JCB's team, together we can serve the needs of our communities. There are many benefits to working at Bellefaire JCB. Aside from a wonderful, friendly, and appreciated staff, as well as a beautiful campus, we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Generous vacation, holiday, sick and personal day policy
- Affordable medical and dental insurance
- Defined benefit pension plan
- 403(b) plan
- Life insurance
- Long-term disability
- Free area health club memberships
- Wellness programs
- Domestic partner benefits
Our main campus is conveniently located near I-271, just 20 minutes east of downtown Cleveland, Ohio, and close to the RTA line. Employment opportunities are also available in Lorain County.
Bellefaire JCB is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Bellefaire JCB does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, sex, disability, national origin, religion, color or sexual orientation in the provision of services or employment practices.